Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello

Why hello folks, it's been a while since I've been here. Trying to see what is best for this blog of mine, trying to figure out what I can do to make it a little better and also trying to make appealing to everyone. I guess I am going to wing it but most importantly having a set schedule for this thing... It would go on a day to day basis.

Monday - Music
Tuesday - Motorsport
Wednesday - Interesting cars
Thursday - World News
Friday - Travel
Saturday - My free day. I'll do whatever I want on this day. I might post, I might not...
Sunday - Summary of the week.

Let me know what you guys think. Give me ideas that will help me. I don't want to be boring for you guys. Well that's all I have for today I tihnk.

Peace with chicken grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment